Audio on Soundcloud!

Audio on Soundcloud.

Now my recordings will be uploaded to the parish Soundcloud account. Here is the address: https://soundcloud.com/stthereselittleflowersb


Also, see what else is happening at our parish: https://littleflowerchurch.org/

Finally, look to the right for links to Audio from other good resources!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Palm Sunday



Saint Thomas in last week's reading when our Lord returns to Judah "Let us go to to die with Him"

Shroud of Turin
Jesus' shroud is bloody, sign of love to the end

Syndona
Follower of Jesus' "garment"
Passion play: as Simon, as a soldier, I know the terror of being pulled out of the crowd in order to participate in something so horrible. We recoil, we cringe!
When we are baptized we are grabbed like this man in order to share in the Lord's passion
We run away after baptism to save ourselves 



Brian Walch
"this time, if I'm asked to leave, I will stay because I feel called to mix my blood with the blood of Christ for the salvation of these people souls."

No comments:

Post a Comment